An estimated 105,840 people are food insecure in Bernalillo County.
Nearly 16 percent of residents in Bernalillo County lacks the available financial resources for food each year according to a Feeding America 2014 study.
To address hunger in the community, Bernalillo County Senior and Social Services in partnership with Storehouse New Mexico will distribute free, fresh and non-perishable food every second Thursday of the month to seniors and the community at-large.
Below are the details you need to know:
- Every second Thursday of the month
- Dec. 13, 2018
- 9:30 – 11 a.m.
- Raymond G. Sanchez Community Center.
- (cross streets are Alameda and 4th in the north valley)
- Free to needy individuals and families.
- Please bring a box or bag to carry food.
For more information, click here.