NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico’s Cannabis Control Division is holding a public hearing on rules and regulations for cannabis producers. The hearing is to gather input on the newly-drafted cannabis producer rules.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
The previous rules and regulations were re-worked following the division’s first public hearing. Officials say they want to continue to be as transparent as possible during the rule-making process and allow businesses and entrepreneurs to maximize their economic opportunities. The state will begin accepting applications for cannabis producer licenses on September 1.