NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – It’s the first step on the long road to the sale of recreational marijuana. The committee that will make the rules is being formed and the state is looking for members. The committee will advise the Cannabis Control Division on the development of those rules.
Related Recreational Marijuana Coverage
- Economics of New Mexico’s newest industry
- Recreational Marijuana: What you need to know in 10 numbers
- Who will regulate marijuana in New Mexico?
- What to know about recreational marijuana and the workplace
- New Mexico college offering cannabis course
- Where recreational marijuana could be used in New Mexico
The committee consists of several members. The deadline to submit an application is May 3. For more information or to apply, visit ccd.rld.state.nm.us/.