Friday is the last day for people in Santa Fe to vote early for a new mayor.
You can cast their ballots at Genoveva Chavez Community Center and City Hall until 5 p.m.
Tuesday is Election Day. If you wait until then, you will have your pick of 12 voting locations.
The 12 sites are:
- Montezuma Lodge, 431 Paseo de Peralta
- Gonzales Communit School, 851 W. Alameda
- Salazar Elementary School, 1231 Apache Avenue
- Atalaya Elementary School, 721 Camino Cabra
- St. John’s United Methodist Church, 1200 Old Pecos Trail
- Christian Life Church, 121 Siringo Road
- Nina Otero Community School, 5901 Herrera Drive
- Sweeney Elementary School, 4100 S. Meadows Road
- Southside Library, 6599 Jaguar Drive
- Nava Elementary School, 2655 Siringo Road
- Kearny Elementary School, 901 Avenida de las Campanas
- Genoveva Chavez Community Center, 3221 Rodeo Road
The city is also providing free bus fare to make it easy to get out and vote.