The course, called New Mexico’s Small Business Recovery, will teach businesses e-commerce techniques, aimed at driving traffic to online stores. The six-week online course starts on April 6 and it is available to anyone in the community.
The course is offered for $17 and is made available through funding from the Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration called the NM EDA Rainforest University Center.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites