LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – Numbers show the coronavirus has had very little effect on New Mexico State University’s enrollment numbers. University officials say fall enrollment is down just half a percent with 14,227 students.
Just eight fewer freshmen enrolled this year, compared to the fall of 2019. Data does show there’s a drop in international students but there’s also a 10% jump in out-of-state students coming to NMSU.
- Lobos move ahead as if they are playing Saturday
- Route 66 Casino shuts down due to COVID-19 surge
- UNM selects new design for seal
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Connor’s Sunday Evening Forecast