NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Students and their parents can learn more about New Mexico’s universities in a virtual college fair hosted by the New Mexico College Access Council on Monday. The event will start at 9 a.m. with virtual booths where students can chat with admissions representatives about topics including scholarships and housing.
Live Zoom sessions will also be held to talk to representatives and presentations will be shown from each school. The first information session will take place from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. where attendees will be able to meet six New Mexico institutions in 60 minutes.
The second information session will be held from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, visit nmcac.org.
Latest New Mexico News:
- Governor orders flags to half-staff in honor of late Sen. James White
- What you need to know about the 2021 Legislative Session
- Section of Navajo Nation road closed because of drag racing
- Remote legislative session impacts Santa Fe restaurants, hotels
- New Mexicans react to arrest of Otero Co. Commissioner Couy Griffin