ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Community partners came together Saturday to raise money for a local nonprofit. Owners of Instil Boss Wear and Live’s Good Nutrition Club joined forces for the “Jump in-2 School Bash” fundraiser.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
All money raised will benefit the New Mexico Boys and Girls Ranch and the 31 kids they help. The goal was to raise $1,000.
There was a school supplies giveaway, free food, and some fun activities for the kids. Organizers hope to make this an annual event.