ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A group of Del Norte High School alums danced their hearts out Friday night for a good cause. The Alumni Ballet Folklorico Dance Troupe is led by retired Del Norte teacher, Elaine Alarid.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
They held a performance Friday night at the school. The $10 ticket price goes to a memorial scholarship named for longtime teacher and principal, Percy Larranaga, who was at Del Norte for 33 years. He passed away in 2019.
A student will receive the scholarship at the end of the year.