ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is partnering with Albuquerque Public Schools to continue offering free internet access to as many families as possible. The city has extended its public access to free WiFi hotspots in neighborhoods.
School buses are also equipped with mobile WiFi units. Eighty of these WiFi buses will be spread out across the metro. A list of available hotspots is available on the KRQE resource site.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve