SANTA FE (KRQE) – A dramatic explosion at a Santa Fe marijuana dispensary was caught on camera. It also has the dispensary getting fined for what investigators called serious-level violations.

The work on July 23 took a dangerous turn. The two men working at the facility were badly burned. The flames engulfed the room. Parts fell from the ceiling, equipment was knocked over, and the two men ran for their lives inside New Mexicann Natural Medicine.

The workers were making hash oil, soaking marijuana in butane. Investigators found a butane leak met with an ignition source, causing the big blast.

OSHA found a number of violations including seven labeled as “serious.”

According to online records, the dispensary agreed to pay a $7,250 settlement. Among the violations, OSHA reported that New Mexicann had “hazards that were causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm to employees.”

Both men were hospitalized. One burn victim was listed in critical condition after the incident.

OSHA reports the dispensary is now in compliance.