NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Mollie Duran, the woman accused in connection to Saturday’s hit and run in northwest Albuquerque, has been charged. Officers say two bicyclists were traveling north of Unser Boulevard when they were hit by a vehicle, allegedly driven by Duran, near the Kimmick Road intersection.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
According to a criminal compliant, Duran was driving an SUV when she struck the bicyclists. One cyclists was taken to the hospital and is in critical condition. The other was not seriously injured. Later, a Rio Rancho Police Officer noticed the SUV with significant damage to the windshield. Duran was arrested and charged with great bodily harm by vehicle while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.