TAOS, N.M. (KRQE) – Authorities are on the lookout for a suspected arsonist in Taos County. An arrest warrant has been issued for 41-year-old Michiah Roseberry after investigators say he lit a fire at the Oh My Garden Cafe and Market on July 4.
The warrant states the cafe owner had been renting out a property to Roseberry and his girlfriend but evicted him for damaging the place and lighting things on fire. Roseberry was arrest last month in a separate arson case then released from jail.
- Lobos move ahead as if they are playing Saturday
- Route 66 Casino shuts down due to COVID-19 surge
- UNM selects new design for seal
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Connor’s Sunday Evening Forecast