ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Police are asking members of the community for help identifying suspects in an auto burglary that took place in northeast Albuquerque. The Albuquerque Police Department and Crime Stoppers report that on Dec. 4, 2021, officers responded to the 2900 block of Utah St. regarding an auto burglary.
Police state that the victim’s wallet containing credit and debit cards was taken. The victim’s cards were reportedly used at the Wal-Mart on Eubank near I-40.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Data shows drivers aren’t slowing down for speed enforcement cameras
- Entertainment: Official trailer released for Netlfix movie filmed in New Mexico
- New Mexico: $38.8 million in loan forgiveness for ‘ripped off’ New Mexico ITT Tech students
- KRQE Investigates: Albuquerque bus drivers speak out about violence
- KRQE En Español: Martes 16 de Agosto 2022
Authorities report that surveillance videos from Wal-Mart show an unknown white male with several tattoos and an unknown white or Hispanic female using the victim’s cards. The pair then left the store in a white four-door Dodge Ram.
Anyone with information on the male or female involved in this incident is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 505-843-STOP or submit tips online at p3tips.com/531.