ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque tattoo shop is searching for answers after a crook stole thousands of dollars worth of supplies.
True Love Tattoo near Juan Tabo and Menaul has been closed for weeks due to the coronavirus. Owner Rick Torres took many of the tattoo machines, power supplies, and inks home with him, but some were left behind.
Over the weekend, he noticed someone broke into the building and stole the supplies. Torres says it’s a devastating loss. “But right now, our business is closed, so there’s no monies coming in so with this on top of that, it is a hit,” Torres said. He says he’s not asking for any financial help but hopes those responsible return the supplies.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites