TAOS, N.M. (KRQE) – Genevieve McDonald, 60, has been charged with tampering with a witness, victim, or informant. According to a criminal complaint, beginning in early May, McDonald began calling, texting, and messaging a woman and was told to stop by law enforcement. They say she continued to send the messages including through Facebook Messenger and posts on her own Facebook wall.
Story continues below
- Trending: Albuquerque Police: Suspect detained in murder of Muslim men
- Albuquerque: Over 200 stranded overnight on top of tram after storm cuts power
- New Mexico: New Mexico cannabis sales set new summer record
- Crime: Prosecutors rush to keep accused parade-crasher in jail until trial
- KRQE En Español: Lunes 8 de Agosto 2022
If convicted, McDonald faces up to 20 years in prison. A trial date has not yet been set.