SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Santa Fe Police say a road rage incident turned into a murder. Police were called to the intersection of Richards and Rufina. A witness tells police a Jeep driven by Eleazar Flores-Torres cut off a car drive by Joaquin Martin.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Police say the two began arguing. Witnesses say as Martin drove away, Flores-Torres crashed into his car and they say Martin got out and that’s when Flores-Torres ran over Martin three times, killing him. Flores-Torres now faces charges including first-degree murder.