SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Santa Fe County deputies are looking for witnesses after they say a Good Samaritan was shot. A man stopped on state road 14 last Sunday to help a woman who appeared to be involved in a domestic dispute.
Story continues below
- Trending: Family of man accused in Muslim murders speaks out
- Albuquerque: Over 200 stranded overnight on top of tram after storm cuts power
- New Mexico: Report estimates New Mexico has 2nd highest food insecurity for youth
- Crime: Suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men
- KRQE En Español: Martes 9 de Agosto 2022
Deputies say he was shot when he tried to approach the couple. The couple then left the area in a grey Chevrolet with a Colorado license plate. If you know anything, call the sheriff’s office.