ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – Roswell police have arrested a man they had been looking for in connection to a homicide from last week. Officials say investigators with the Roswell Police Department obtained an arrest warrant on Friday for 36-year-old Manuel Villarreal for a Nov. 20 homicide.
According to an RPD press release, Villarreal is charged with first-degree murder, intimidation of a witness, and being a felon in possession of a firearm. Officials say Villarreal was arrested Friday night around 11:00 p.m. This is a developing story and News 13 will provide updates as they become available.
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- City officials give public opportunity to meet police chief candidates Saturday
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Survey: Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases