ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man with a history of break-in charges is in trouble again. Albuquerque police arrested 30-year-old Stanley Hicks after they say he broke into a home off Griegos between 12th Street and Rio Grande Boulevard on Saturday.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
The homeowner was not there at the time. Hicks was found nearby the scene. He has four arrests on his record including one for a break-in at a photography studio owned by then-Bernalillo County Deputy and current APD Deputy Commander Kyle Hartsock.