KIRTLAND, N.M. (KRQE) – A northern New Mexico man is now facing charges for his 14h DWI. Earlier this month, Kirtland, New Mexico resident Anthony Chee was pulled over with a 30-pack of beer after officers noticed Chee struggling to keep his lane while driving in the wrong lane of traffic.
The 46-year-old is now slapped with a number of charges including aggravated DWI. in 2014, Chee was convicted of his 13th DWI, where he was given a nearly four-year sentence and two years of parole.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve