NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A mother who reportedly got their car stuck on train tracks was arrested for DWI in Chaves County. Sheriff Mike Herrington posted a photo to Facebook earlier Saturday showing the car.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Deputies responded to Jara and Berrendo where the car was stuck. The driver had her two toddlers with her, ages 2 and 5. The driver was charged with DWI.