GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) – Police in McKinley County have arrested a dozen people for street racing. New Mexico State Police say four of those arrests were for DWI and that they also cited 70 people in the latest operation.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
The operation took place between July 17 and August 7. Gallup Police, state police, and McKinley County Sheriff’s deputies are working together to stop street racing.