ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – Roswell police are looking for information about a homicide last week. Police say on Nov. 20, 43-year-old John Halfmann was found shot to death in a shed on the 700 block of East Fifth Street.
Investigators believe 36-year-old Manuel Villarreal may know something about it. He has not been named a suspect. Police say Villarreal is about 5-foot, 11-inches tall, weighs about 200 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.
If you know where Villarreal is, call Roswell police at 575-624-6770 or Chaves County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-594-TIPS.
Latest New Mexico News
- New Mexico Tech students launch rocket at Spaceport America testing site
- Possible Valencia County 24-hour medical facility vetoed by gov
- Missing endangered woman’s vehicle found abandoned near Cordova
- Zip codes with the most expensive homes in New Mexico
- Some Farmington businesses think new liquor laws will help revitalize downtown