ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man pleaded guilty to charges in connection with the deaths of two Albuquerque teens. Stephen Goldman Sr. was charged after hiding a gun and burning the car used to move Collin Romero and Ahmed Lateef‘s bodies. They were found dumped on the mesa in Rio Rancho in 2018.
- Suspect in connection with murdered teens investigation requesting release, citing coronavirus concerns
- One year later: Collin Romero’s mother reflects on son’s death, suspects
- Suspect tied to teens’ murders extradited to New Mexico
- Autopsy reports reveal grisly details about murders of Albuquerque teens
- Man arrested in connection to murder of two Albuquerque teens
Friday, Goldman Sr. pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and conspiracy to tamper with evidence. His son, Stephen Goldman Jr., is charged with the murders and is awaiting trial.