ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man shot and killed in southeast Albuquerque last week has been in the news before for crimes targeting a well-known corn vendor. Tory Burdex was arrested two years ago for beating and robbing a man at a roadside stand near Tramway and Montgomery.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque cocktail bar named best new cocktail bar in the United States
- Trending: Liberty Tax Service sues Better Call Saul creators
- New Mexico: Cities with the most expensive homes in New Mexico
- Crime: APD identifies vehicle of interest in homicide investigation
- KRQE En Español: Abren nuevo centro médico en el suroeste de Albuquerque
He pleaded guilty to attempted robbery and was sentenced to probation. Monday, the Albuquerque Police Department announced Burdex was the victim of a deadly shooting near Central Ave. and Wyoming Blvd. that happened on Dec. 3, 2021. At last check, APD did not have any suspects in custody.