ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI has arrested a man suspected in at least two Albuquerque bank robberies. Federal investigators say Thomas Fadgen admitted to robbing two banks inside local Walmarts. One robbery happened in August at the store on Wyoming and Menaul and the other took place in October at Carlisle and Menaul.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Martes 7 de Diciembre 2021
Investigators matched Fadgen’s fingerprints to one of the demand notes. Then they tracked him to the motel where he was staying through CYFD records after learning his children were in state custody. Fadgen is now in federal custody.