ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The man who put a puppy in the trash after it was thrown off a balcony, has been recharged.
Police arrested Ashley Scott back in July saying she threw her puppy out a three-story downtown building and kill him. Her husband, Wesley Scott, was also charged with tampering with evidence and improper disposal of an animal after he was seen on camera throwing the dog in the dumpster.
Those charges were dismissed earlier this year but now he’s facing a new tampering charge.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites