ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The man who put a puppy in the trash after it was thrown off a balcony, has been recharged.
Police arrested Ashley Scott back in July saying she threw her puppy out a three-story downtown building and kill him. Her husband, Wesley Scott, was also charged with tampering with evidence and improper disposal of an animal after he was seen on camera throwing the dog in the dumpster.
Those charges were dismissed earlier this year but now he’s facing a new tampering charge.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve