ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man accused of stealing electric circuit breakers from Albuquerque homes has a long criminal history. Bernalillo County deputies say they found Morgan Fuller with two circuit breakers in his hands, both stolen from homes near Coors and Montano.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Morgan was arrested on burglar charges but deputies later found out he has been arrested 27 times that includes six times since June of this year. He was most recently released after being accused of stealing a car. Some of those cases are out of Washington state and Nevada.