ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The man accused of putting a dead puppy in a dumpster after it was thrown off a balcony was found not guilty Friday. Wesley Scott was charged with tampering with evidence and improper disposal of an animal after he was seen on camera throwing the dog away.
- Competency of woman accused of throwing puppy off balcony called into question
- Woman accused of killing puppy will be released from jail
- Albuquerque woman charged for throwing puppy off balcony
- Woman accused of throwing dog from balcony charged in separate case
- Video shows moments after woman threw dog from balcony
- Man arrested in Downtown Albuquerque SWAT standoff
Hi wife, Ashley was accused of throwing the puppy from a third-story balcony. She was charged with extreme animal cruelty but that case was dismissed after it was deemed she was not competent to stand trial.