SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Santa Fe Police have arrested a man they say vandalized more than a dozen cars in a grocery store parking lot. Police say they were called to the Trader Joe’s, about a man later identified as Brandon Begay, smashing car windows with a tool.
Story continues below:
- Crime: NMSP seek person of interest in Santa Rosa homicide
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
Police searched the area and were called back to the store after reports he was smashing more windows. Begay was arrested and faces several charges of criminal damage to property.