SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man is facing charges for calling in threats to the Roundhouse. Gerald Baca is accused of calling the Roundhouse on Monday and threatening to “blow up the Capitol.”
Story continues below
- Crime: Thief with a sweet tooth causes a lot of damage to Albuquerque chocolate shop
- Holiday: Why Christmas trees will be more expensive, harder to find this season
- Weather: Weather goes downhill from Tuesday on
- Weird: Woman reportedly caught breastfeeding cat on Delta Airlines flight
- KRQE En Español: Lunes 6 de Diciembre 2021
New Mexico State Police say he made another call later on in the day making a similar threat. Police tracked the call to Baca through a phone app. He’s also accused of making death threats to a magistrate judge and the case agent in that case.