ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Jury selection is underway for the man accused of killing his uncle. Police say 25-year-old Joshua Martinez shot and killed Curtis Martinez at a home near Copper and Wyoming in June 2020.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
Joshua claims his uncle was trying to run him over but investigators say surveillance video didn’t back that up. The trial is scheduled to run through the end of the week.