ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Police say a halfway house resident stabbed his roommate because he snored. Joseph Padilla was arrested on Tuesday on an aggravated battery charge.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
A criminal complaint states he stabbed the man several times in the back while he was in the shower. The victim told police he and Padilla argued over chores, and Padilla got upset because the victim snored at night.