ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI is looking for a man who robbed a northwest Albuquerque credit union on Thursday afternoon. The FBI says the man showed the teller a gun at the Kirtland Federal Credit Union located on Coors and Ladera.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Video: Fight between two groups turns deadly in Albuquerque
- Top Story: Car drives through parade in Gallup; injuries now confirmed
- New Mexico: Bureau of Land Management asks for feedback on wild horse gather plan
- Crime: Deadly robbery suspect takes plea deal
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 4 de Agosto 2022
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic male, approximately 5’11” tall, with a heavy build. He wore a black jacket, a black fedora hat with a yellow band, a dark shirt, a dark mask, and dark pants.
The FBI and Albuquerque Police Department are investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at 505-889-1300, or Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 505-843-STOP.