ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI is investigating what they say could be another serial bank robber. Investigators say a man robbed a credit union at Juan Tabo and Lomas Wednesday afternoon. He is also suspected of robbing the bank inside the Walmart on Wyoming on August 24.
Story continues below:
- Trending: Balloon community calls for pilot drug tests after toxicology report in deadly crash
- Don’t Miss: Los Alamos National Lab updates vaccine requirements for staff
- Crime: Robber shot, killed at Subway was arrested in 2019 for veterans memorial theft
- New Mexico News: Man with long criminal history charged following attack at post office
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
Investigators say the suspect is described as a Hispanic or black male in his 30s to 40s, 5’10” to 6′ tall, weighing approximately 180 to 190 pounds, and with brown hair. They say the suspect wore a red baseball cap with a blue front, a white T-shirt over a blue long-sleeve shirt; blue jeans, a blue wrap-around mask, and white shoes.
If you know anything about the crimes, call the FBI at 505-889-1300 or Crime Stoppers at 505-843-STOP.