ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI and Albuquerque Police Department are looking for a man who robbed the Bank of the West on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. on Tuesday around 12:30 p.m. Officials say he has an unidentified tattoo on his left hand.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Data shows drivers aren’t slowing down for speed enforcement cameras
- Entertainment: Official trailer released for Netlfix movie filmed in New Mexico
- New Mexico: $38.8 million in loan forgiveness for ‘ripped off’ New Mexico ITT Tech students
- KRQE Investigates: Albuquerque bus drivers speak out about violence
- KRQE En Español: Martes 16 de Agosto 2022
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male with a dark complexion, approximately 5’3″ to 5’5″ tall, slim build, and wore a black hooded sweatshirt, black face mask, dark pants, and white shoes. He gave a note to a teller demanding money, who then handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to the suspect. The suspect left the bank and possibly headed north on foot.
Anyone with information about this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at 505-889-1300, or Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 505-843-STOP. Tips can also be submitted online at tips.fbi.gov.