ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI says a Nike cap-wearing bank robbery has struck again. Federal investigators say Friday morning, the man handed a demand note to the teller at the U.S. Bank on Wyoming and Academy and then fled to a nearby Walmart parking lot.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Albuquerque man can avoid jail time by leading police to woman’s remains
- Albuquerque: Illegal roadside car lot in NW Albuquerque finally cleaned up
- Weather: Staying windy and cooler Wednesday
- New Mexico: Sierra County Sheriff: Hot Springs High School hazing incident was assault
- Español: KRQE En Español: Martes 26 de Octubre 2021
The suspect is described as a white male, in his 20’s or 30’s wearing a blue Nike baseball cap. The man was seen wearing a white hospital mask, a long-sleeve red plaid shirt, blue hospital gloves, and blue jeans. The man is also suspected of robbing the Bank on the West on Eubank on Tuesday. Anyone with information is asked to contact the FBI at 505-889-1300 or call 505-843-STOP.