ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Federal agents are investigating an Albuquerque couple for a bank robbery earlier this month. The FBI says last Tuesday, Christopher Moya and Sabrina Morgan held up the Bank of the West on Juan Tabo and Candelaria. The next day, employees at a Los Lunas Walmart recognized the duo from news reports and called Los Lunas Police, who arrested them.
Story continues below
- Business: Amazon looking to expand with 30,000-square-foot air cargo facility at Sunport
- Albuquerque: Doomed from the start: The history of Lead and Coal crashes
- Weather: Clear skies for most of the state
- Politics: Santa Fe city council candidate hides felony record before coming clean
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
For more than a month, investigators have been looking into whether Moya is involved in a series of bank robberies around town. He is also accused of robbing the mother of his child at gunpoint, then ramming her car and attacking a deputy who was driving him to MDC this week.