ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An FBI is recovering after he was shot in northwest Albuquerque. While serving a federal search warrant, an FBI Special Agent suffered a non-life-threatening injury Friday morning.
Officials say the agent was transported to UNM Hospital in stable condition and that a suspect in the shooting is in federal custody. No other injuries are reported. Because the warrant is sealed and this is an ongoing investigation, no further information can be released at this time.
- New Mexico family asking for information on fatal crash after driver flees
- Teen accused in deadly party shooting in ABQ to stay behind bars
- Behind the Story: Federal prosecutors targeting straw purchasing in New Mexico
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office planning DWI checkpoints
- Passengers stop gunman who shot ‘randomly,’ killing DC Metro worker and injuring others