NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A man was arrested for DWI after deputies found him driving on the wrong side of the road with major damage to his truck. The Chaves County Sheriff’s Office says deputies pulled over the pickup shortly before midnight on Saturday.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Albuquerque man can avoid jail time by leading police to woman’s remains
- Albuquerque: Illegal roadside car lot in NW Albuquerque finally cleaned up
- Weather: Warmer and quieter weather returns Thursday
- New Mexico: Warrant reveals gun not thoroughly checked before movie set shooting; sheriff not ruling out charges
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 27 de Octubre 2021
It had major damage to the driver’s side door. Deputies say based on the driver’s injuries, they believe the truck had rolled at some point. They say the driver smelled of alcohol and admitted he’d been drinking. He has not been named but the sheriff’s office says it’s his third DWI charge.