CARLSBAD, N.M. (KRQE) – Crime Stoppers is asking the public for information regarding a commercial burglary that took place on Tuesday. Authorities report that on December 29, 2020, employees at Deans, Inc. reported that someone had entered their yard and stole a trailer with a large spool of wire.
Crime Stoppers of Eddy County offers rewards between $50 to $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call 575-887-1888, toll-free at 844-786-7227, or online by visiting eddycountycrimestoppers.com.
Latest Crime Stoppers News:
- Roswell Police looking for drive-by shooter who targeted mom, 11-year-old son
- Taos Co. Sheriff’s Office trying to track down shed stolen from campground
- APD updates Metro 15 list, 18-year-old added
- Investigators search for information in Roswell homicide
- Crime Stoppers search for woman who took rifle from foothills apartment