ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – Chaves County deputies are issuing a warning about counterfeit money. They say someone has been using fake $100 bills to make purchases. If you think you know who may behind them, call the Sheriff’s Office at 575-624-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 888-594-TIPS.
Latest New Mexico News
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1