ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Charges have been dropped against the man accused of vandalizing the New Mexico GOP headquarters. Someone was caught on surveillance video spray painting the words ‘still traitors’ on the building near I-25 and Paseo Del Norte earlier this year.
An anonymous tip led police to Cameron Chase McCall who is heavily involved in the Democratic Party. Now, the District Attorney says they cannot positively identify McCall as the man on the video or link the vehicle involved to him.
They also say McCall has a credible alibi witness. The charges can be re-filed.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve