ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public’s assistance in locating a vehicle and offender of a hit and run crash involving a pedestrian. The incident happened on August 18 around 8:30 p.m south of Old Coors and Sage in the southbound lanes.
Story continues below:
- Traffic and Roads: Eastbound Paseo Del Norte closed due to fatal crash
- Crime: Bodycam footage shows arrest in Santa Fe County
- Trending: State fair organizers say event was massive success
- National: Gabby Petito timeline: Remains found in Wyoming fit description of missing 22-year-old
- Don’t Miss: Bernalillo County isn’t mandating COVID vaccinations for employees
Officials say the vehicle involved is likely a 2001-2006 Mazda Tribute metallic or dark gray in color. The vehicle should have damage to the right front headlight, right side mirror, right side bumper/hood, and possibly a damaged windshield.
The victim of the hit and run has significant, possibly life-threatening injuries.