ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Violent crime detectives with the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office are searching for a man involved in multiple armed robberies. Officials say the man threatened employees with a firearm while demanding money from the register.
Story continues below:
- COVID: New Mexico COVID-19 cases rise, metro area hospitals weigh in
- Entertainment: Social media personality stops in Albuquerque for food challenge
- Education: PED suspends Floyd school board for rejecting COVID-19 guidelines
- Trending: Fire destroys movie set at Albuquerque Studios
- Crime: Catalytic converter thefts nearly triple in a year’s time
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 4 de Agosto 2021
The suspect is described as being in his 30s, standing about 5’9″ to 5’11” tall with black hair and brown eyes. If you recognize him, call Crime Stoppers at 505-843-STOP. Anonymous photos/videos can also be submitted at p3tips.com/531.