ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The FBI is looking for a man they say robbed a credit union in northeast Albuquerque on Thursday. It happened around 9:35 a.m. at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union along Candelaria Rd. near Wyoming Blvd.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque cocktail bar named best new cocktail bar in the United States
- Trending: Liberty Tax Service sues Better Call Saul creators
- New Mexico: Cities with the most expensive homes in New Mexico
- Crime: APD identifies vehicle of interest in homicide investigation
- KRQE En Español: Abren nuevo centro médico en el suroeste de Albuquerque
The man is described as white, 30 to 35 years old, about six feet tall with an average build and was wearing a grey jacket and surgical mask. The FBI says the man left the bank and headed north on Wyoming. Anyone with information is asked to contact the FBI at 505-889-1300, or Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 505-843-STOP.