ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department arrested a man accused in a rash of robberies. Police say they connected the dots after a robbery Tuesday at a gas station on 98th and I-40. They say 34-year-old Marty Padilla told the cashier he had a gun.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Padilla made off with nearly $300. APD was able to find his getaway car and followed it to a house near Bridge and Atrisco. Detectives were able to connect Padilla to nine other robberies.