ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department arrested 21-year-old Samuel Reyes Garica for aggravated battery on a household member. Garcia is a Metro 15 and ALeRT offender, a multi-agency program that tracks offenders who continue to commit crimes in the community.
Story continues below
- Crime: Santa Fe County deputies take large amount of fentanyl off streets
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
APD says the Metro 15 Operation is a targeted component of Mayor Tim Keller’s Violence Intervention Program – a proactive effort to attack violent crime. The department says since the program began, 79 offenders have been arrested.
APD says Garica was booked into Metropolitan Detention Center and will appear before a judge soon.