ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office has arrested three people and two are suspects in shooting out the windows of the county’s downtown headquarters. BCSO SWAT arrested 18-year-old Marcus Rowe and Thomas Acee as well as a 17-year-old on Thursday.
- Two more suspects arrested for Alvarado Square shooting
- Suspect in Alvarado Square shooting released from custody pending trial
- Prosecutors seek pretrial detention for suspect in Alvarado Square vandalism
- Suspect charged in vandalism of Alvarado Square building
- APD investigates video showing shots fired from car window
- Alvarado Square to remain closed through Friday after gunshot vandalism
- Gunshot vandalism keeps Bernalillo County building closed Tuesday
- Bernalillo County temporarily closes downtown headquarters after gunshot vandalism
Acee was wanted on a juvenile probation warrant out of California while the 17-year-old was wanted for shooting out of a car in Sandoval County. After detectives talked to Rowe, he was charged with shooting at Alvarado Square last month as well as criminal damage to property. The 17-year-old is also a suspect in the shooting vandalism but police have not yet filed charges.